- Extremely High Quality and our Brightest Switchback Turn Signal LED Bulbs Available
- Almost Guaranteed the Brightest yet Most Compact 3157 Switchback Dual Color LED bulbs on the market
- Only the Longest Lasting and Brightest LED's on the market are what we use for this Turn Signal LED Upgrade meant specifically for all applications with dual filament turn signal bulbs that used the T25 3157 base
- 90 Day Warranty on these LED Bulbs, but trust us when we say you should expect these R-Tech LED Bulbs to last you through the lifespan of your vehicle
For years people have been installing LED upgrades that are one solid color, but now with new ideas jumping out to the market these R-Tech Dual Color LED bulbs have actually brought something more exciting to the plate.
Once you do HID Lights in your headlights the factory ugly Amber Halogens just look out of place, so these R-Tech Lighting Switchbacks have changed the game by offering the ability of your Parking Light being one color and the turn signal being another.
Where the most common choice is to go White for Parking Lights and Amber for Turn Signals, R-Tech Lighting offers a wide variety of color choices already in stock, or guess what, you can build your own. We offer custom color choices when you Contact Us so that your needs are meet no matter what color scheeme or choice you might be going with or planning to go with. This version of the 60/60 does not offer anything other than the White / Amber, for all other color mixtures or a custom color mixture use our 30/30 Switchback LED Bulbs.
This Item Comes With:
1 Bulb or Qty. Chosen and includes LED Load Resistors for an additional $10 (That's a $6 Savings from buying them separate) only if chosen to add. For Each Qty.1 of the LED Bulb, if you add a Resistor it will add $5, so yes you can buy one bulb and one resistor if needed for replacements.
This Switchback Turn Signal LED Bulb Fits:
All vehicles that have a dual filament Parking/Turn Signal bulb that uses the 3157 T25 type base.
How To Order:
1. Make sure this upgrade is for your vehicle.
2. Choose the color mixture and style of the flash pattern for your switchback bulbs. Trouble understanding the different styles, just Click Here. (Styles are listed as follow: ST1 (Style 1), ST2 (Style 2) and ST3 (Style 3)
3. Choose if to Add the set of LED Load Resistors required for most all vehicles; if you do not add the resistors your turn signals will flash rapidly and the switchbacks might also malfunction.
** Note: Make sure to choose the correct color setup you want for your Switchback bulbs. The Fist Color is your Parking light color and the Second Color would be activated upon switching your Turn Signals on.
90 Day Warranty on these LED Bulbs. Load Resistors only covered under the same warranty if not damaged in any way, other than damage these resistors are full proof.
Posted by Jamar D on 29th May 2014
I was skeptical at first but these are exactly what I was looking for on my 09 silverado. I thought they were a bit pricey but after seeing how bright they were after install I cant complain. Great product and soon buying for my 07 chevy impala.
Posted by Unknown on 27th Jul 2013
I bought a set before of these switchbacks for my 08 Mustang and they were awesome so when I bought my 2013 F150 I knew I wanted to have switchbacks in it as well. I went with the 60/60 because they are so much brighter than the 30/30 that I had on my Mustang. Great quality build on the bulb, You will not regret these. I also like the color temp, they match my led fog lights very well. also bought the resistors so everything is complete when it arrives. If you have problems installing them, don't hold your breath for tech support. I called and my installer called and a week later, still no call back. Took it to another installer and they knew what they were doing and got them working fine
Posted by Alan on 4th May 2013
These LED's are much brighter than the 120 smd versions. I installed each version in the driving lights of my C6 Corvette and the 60/60 leds were both brighter and a cooler looking color. The 120 smd leds are only 40 white and 80 yellow plus they are taller and seem more fragile. I recommend these 60/60 Led's over any others due to their brightness, build quality, and size.